|BIOGRAPHY AND RERC AFFILIATIONDr. Ross is involved with the dissemination of professional information to consumers via bimonthly articles in the journal Hearing Loss, the organ of the Hearing Loss Association of America. He is also involved with responding to consumer queries/comments generated by Hearing Loss articles and subsequent posting to this RERC website. In the 2008, he had responded and answered 108 questions and comments generated by this RERC website.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Ross, M. (2008). Hearing Aid Fitting: Getting it Right (and is that all there is?) and is That all There is? Hearing Loss, 29(5), 14-17.
- Ross, M. (2008). Bluetooth and Hearing Aids: Ready for Prime Time? Hearing Loss, 29(6), 28-30.
- Ross, M. (2009). Revisiting the Perennial Question: What is the “Best” Hearing Aid? Hearing Loss, 30(1), 8-11.
- Ross, M. (2009). Working it Out: The Problems Inherant in a High Frequency Hearing Loss. Hearing Loss, 30(2), 17-19.
- Ross, M. (2009). Environmentally Adaptive Hearing Aids: A Look at Digital Hearing Aid Features Hearing Loss, 30(3), 18-20.
- Ross, M. (2009). The Music Program: Listening to Music Through Hearing Aids. Hearing Loss, 30(4), 26-29.
- Ross, M. (2009). What About That Thing I saw on TV That Helps You Hear Better? It’s Only $14.99!” Hearing Loss, 30(5), 28-30.
- Ross, M. (2008) Cochlear Implants and Hearing Aids: Some Personal and Professional Reflections. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Devevelopment. 45(5), XVII-XXII.